The Kapvay at night is great. S gets good sleep and wakes up happy. The daytime dose is a horrible nightmare. I don't know what it is about that med, but she is unbearable on it. So I say forget it. I like less meds anyway. I would love it if she only had one med to take and we could use behavior modification for the rest.
In other news... I finally remembered to order the newspaper that T was in. He was super thrilled to see himself on the cover of the sports section and to read the story about him and another girl. Good times!
We are winding down on summer. I think we are all ready for school to start. I still need to get S new shoes, but that's about it.
I started my adult ballet class last week. When I read this twenty years from now I will most likely remember the pain. Boy am I not in that kind of shape. I was sweating after plies. YIKES! But boy was it fun. What's not fun is jumping. Women who have had a bunch of kids run risks when bouncing up and down too much. It's not pretty. I paid for the entire year and so I am in now for good :)
What else? We have zucchini up the wazoo! I need to start using it. It has been decorating my counter for quite some time. That's no good.
I think that's about it. I'm sure more will come up manana.
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW, good for you and ballet!
Post a Comment