1. I really quite like coffee flavored jelly beans. I especially love tiramisu ones. YUM!

2. I have actually had an average of two 2 liter bottles of Diet Coke the last few days. I blame it on the scratchy throat but in reality I could do that on any day if it's in the house.
3. I can drink a 44 oz drink in about 2 minutes.
4. I love birthday cake frosting (not the homemade kind... that funky kind from the grocery store).
5. I probably have this cold because I ate a bite of C's pancake last week. (That's what I get for eating off my kid's plate.)
And some not so fessy up type of things
1. I usually wear no shoes outside unless it is wet and super frigid. Anything above the teens and I usually go barefoot.
2. I adore phone books. I can't go to a hotel without checking them out. When I was in the hospital on bedrest with C a good friend sent me a phone book with some flowers. That was one fabulous gift.
3. I hate to put holes in the walls. There's something about making a permanent mark that I hate. Good friend from down the street comes over and does it for me. Somehow that makes it better.
4. I can't sing worth beans and I no longer care.
5. I don't buy clothes with skinny people. But I love to help them shop.
And that's about it for me. It's pumpkin time here. (That would be 10 pm).
2 comments:
Good job # 3 is DC and not beer :)
You are hilarious!
Post a Comment