We have a little time out respite care coming our way. I'm thrilled to know it is there. We can have 3 hours a week for the little challengers. The kids get to go and play and have a great time with people who know how their minds work.
You can't imagine how thrilled I am. I have some very well meaning people that offer to take them but when times are tough I just can't accept the help because they don't know what to do with my RADishes. What you would do for most kids will feed a RADish in a not so good way when he or she is having a challenging time. D is going to try it out next week.
I can't believe school will be out soon. The weather has finally warmed up and summer skipped spring. I'm not quite sure how we are going to do this summer. It'll work out as it always does. And luckily, I am forgetful enough that I will forget if I have lost a little more of my sanity.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment