I haven't mentioned that Middle's K teacher wasn't one of the ones I requested. She is a newbie at the school. I have to be honest. I was less than thrilled as Middle is a 'high energy' kid and needs a teacher with a bunch of experience with more challenging kids. I had several people tell me to go in and ask him to be switched. Oh how I wanted to do just that but in reality, I don't like to cause waves. I like to complain but I really don't want to do much about anything. I told dh that maybe there was a reason for him being in his class. A few days ago I found out the teacher I had really wanted is pregnant. Hmmm... That would not be good for Middle. Some random teacher coming in for six weeks minimum would bring out the wild child in him. I then thought, "Maybe it's a good thing he's in his current class." Then, today, I had the same feeling. Middle is coming down with a little cold. He has asthma and it's bad enough that just after Christmas last year he ended up in the hospital for several days after an ambulance ride. I told her that I had checked his breathing and it looked okay but to please send him home if he showed any signs of breathing problems. She told me she would be on the lookout for it and that both of her kids have asthma. Inside sigh of relief..................
Youngest started out cranky today. She had a little runny nose at lunch and by dinner she had a faucet. Oh, that would be the only faucet in our house as we lost our water pressure for the day. The neighbor had put hair color on and went to rinse and there was no pressure. She ended up doing it outside in the pressurized irrigation. CRAZY! Boy do we take simple things for granted.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment