D's and S's aunt (from dad's side) contacted me tonight about visiting. They (she and her family) are in town for some work function. She seems very nice and very normal (i.e. will not hunt them down all the time) and I think we might try to meet up with her in a park.
It's a little weird though because we haven't let anyone know that S changed her own name. S and D have met this aunt before (the aunt says she has seen them only a handful of times) but they don't know they are related.
I feel like we should do it. It would make it much easier if I didn't feel that way.
I hope that it goes okay and that S decides to behave.
It's hard to believe I am going to call this person up tomorrow. Have I ever mentioned that I could barely get myself to call in a pizza until after I was married?
T had a school program today. He looked tired. He kept rubbing his eyes and yawning. I guess that's what happens when you are up throwing up every single night. M got her teacher to let her out of class to watch it. He missed swimming lessons because I flat out forgot about them. I realized late tonight that I had. Dang it!
I made peach jam for the first time today. It looks so pretty that I might just make some more tomorrow.
We'll see how the budgeting thing that DH I are trying to do goes. I finished off my grocery money today including my extra get to keep it if I don't spend it money. I don't have to buy anything that I know of though and so that should help.
YIKES! It's already tomorrow. Off to bed I go. The kids will be up in less than six hours.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How did it go? Just curious!
Post a Comment