I am jumping for joy!
C just went on the potty. She isn't even two yet. I finally decided to give it a go because she keeps taking her diaper and then pees on things while she holds up a dry diaper.
Yesterday we went and bought underwear. The little turkey didn't want just plain jane 10 in a pack underwear. She wanted pricey undies that only come in threes. We still haven't tried those out.
But this morning she woke up and had a bottle (yes potty training while having a bottle is a little weird) and then we played for a bit and I asked her the big question and she was willing.
Onto the potty she went and produced rather quickly. We cheered and clapped and shouted hooray. She would hold it and just let a little bit out at a time to get more cheers.
But she did it!
And I was too scared to use the underwear. I put a pullup on her.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment