Yesterday S saw her best buddy right before preschool. Her pal knows her well and gave her some M&M's. Her hands were filthy (yes they do melt in your hands). She says to me that she needs to go and wash them.
"Why S?"
"T is my best friend. She gave me M&M's." (Notice correct M&M pronunciation here.) "I have enema juice all over them."
I just about peed my pants. I thought that was so dang funny.
On another note, I think I have T's room painted and I have the first coat of M's done. It makes me excited to get it done.
I bought C some rice cheese this week. Yes, there is rice that is squeezed into something to make little cheese like slices. C is pretty happy. She keeps saying, "I want cheese." (She doesn't pronounce the t.)
M graduated from her Suzuki book this week. Hooray! We got her new violin and I was just sooooo thrilled. It has such a great sound for the price. Her teacher had such a surprised look on her face. She said I made a great find. Tonight M almost memorized the entire first piece in her new book.
T took her old one and we fitted D and S with their respective instruments. I think S is the most excited. D is excited to be included but S can't wait to get her hands on that thing.
Tonight I was changing C's diaper. All of a sudden she says, "Bye bye poop." What a turkey! Let's get this kid OUT of diapers.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment