This is a post for my ghost hunting friend. We sometimes have toys that talk. It started happening before C was born. We started moving things around to make a room for her and the toys started talking, only at night and nap time. When C was born there were two toys that would start talking at once.
Then, before we brought home D and S the same toys started talking. That time I would just say out loud something like, "Okay boys, that's enough. I got the message." It happened just for a while.
Recently I got rid of the one music making toy (that would be just a month ago or so). So last weekend we had a new one. It was the Elmo alphabet toy. And for a couple of days it would say, "B, boy. B, boy. B, boy." Dh and I just looked at each other with a smile. Yep, sorry I took the music making toy away.
It may seem a little crazy to actually think they come and hang out just occasionally. But I do. I wonder what will happen when all the toys are gone. Maybe by then we will have broken down and gotten a Wii and we'll hear Guitar Hero in the background.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Not crazy!! I know they have things to do on the other side... but when they have a little break, where else would they hang out???
We are staying in a haunted house in Kaysville/Layton (I'm not sure which one... or even when) but my sisters co-worker thinks her house is haunted and want some validation.
I can't wait!
WOW Heather! You have me totally freaked out. I agree with Sheral and I love the part about guitar hero! Teens! :)
Post a Comment