Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Encore

That would be an encore of the mice (or mouse I hope). I saw the little bugger. I was changing a diaper and I saw it zoom for the fridge. Then I ran away and freaked out and didn't see where it went. But it is NOT in the pantry. My friend opened the door and it was not anywhere to be found. She did find a hole in the floor under my oven though. I can hardly stand to be in my house.

What is worse is that I have now made M and C terrified. C says, "I really scared." Way to go me for passing on my unrealistic fears.

But now that I have been informed that my death by dehydration method probably won't work I guess I should be glad it's out of the pantry and there are no onions or potatoes for it feed off of.

I'm trying to come up with some ideas to get D to stay on task in school. He's having many rough days according to his teacher. I'm sure it's really tough for her because you have to ignore many of the attention seeking behaviors and pay attention to the good ones. But at school you can't just let a kid get away with everything. We'll figure it out.

Tomorrow is my too much hip in my hop class. I'm excited to get out. I am, however, NOT looking forward to standing on the scale manana. I have even been pretty dang okay and I was up today. I am guessing that the scale will not be friendly tomorrow.

I'm hoping no mice climb in my bed tonight. EWWWWW! And tomorrow I will try to be out of the house as much as possible to let the little creature have some piece and eat some delicious Velveeta on a trap.

1 comment:

vicky said...

You crack me up! Have you ever tried that mouse poison that the mice eat and it makes them go looking for water, hopefully far far away from your house? My friend swears by it.