Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Scooters

C has pretty much taken over M's scooter. M had decided she didn't like it anymore because that spot you cover with your foot said Barbie. But then the two year old competition came in and suddenly Barbie is not such a bad thing to have on your scooter. Tonight C was riding it outside and M wanted it back. She blocked the sidewalk.

C said to her, "What do I need to do you grumpy old troll?"

I just started LAUGHING. How dang funny is that two year old.

We survived day two of summer. Luckily today was easy because it wasn't so busy. We just had preschool, a trip to the park, and violin lessons. It gets busier tomorrow and the kids have to live in the car as we have swimteam, preschool, and then a combo of 4 1/2 hours of dance. (We go back and forth... on Monday I put over 120 miles on my car.) I think I will be hitting a redbox for a new movie to play in the car. What did our moms do?

No comments: