Yesterday I took T, S, C and S's friend to a few stores to run errands. We made it through both stores and at the checkout a lady informed me that T had put something in his pocket.
I was one very unhappy camper. I told T to empty those pockets and found (not that I was doubting that lady) two little cylindrical packages.
The kids was trying to steal ROLAIDS.
I was still mortified because, come on, the kids knows better.
But inside I also had to laugh that the kid tried to take antacids of all things.
And then on the way home I asked him what I always tell people I love about him. He became very somber and said that he always told the truth.
I'm hoping that's the end of it.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't parenthood hard?!?
Post a Comment