T had his homework in M's room. I looked until 2 am for nothing. The good news is that he did know where it was.
I've giving up on advent calendars. Everyday the kids bug me and bug me about getting them down so they can eat their chocolate. I decided I don't care. I announced at breakfast that they could take them to their rooms and eat every piece of chocolate if they wished. I just didn't want to hear anything about them. Why didn't I do this before? It takes the pestering off me and sets up natural consequences. If you eat your candy too early, you'll be out of luck. I guess moms are slow learners some times.
My kids ate cereal for breakfast with no milk. I haven't done any real grocery shopping in almost 2 weeks and had no eggs and no milk. I've done so well with my you have to have homemade breakfast 4 schooldays a week but this week I have failed. I'll try better next week.
Friday, December 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment