Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Did I Ever Graduate?

I'm not talking about a university. I'm talking K.

Last night I called a friend to ask her what the letter of the week was for Middle. It's letter L. She said she sent her daughter with a flashlight. I sat there confused for a minute going fff, ffff, ffff, flashlight. This couldn't be too tricky. I finally asked her why she sent that and she said it was a light. Duh. Middle is taking a lizard if we can find it. There is nothing tricky about a lizard (well, except the fact that ours is really an iguana thus giving us the same problem as flashlight L word).

The kids had violin lessons yesterday. Oldest let it slip that she only learned her new song in the 15 minutes before her lesson. It's too bad she had to tell her teacher. She did a pretty good job with it and we just may have been able to make it look like she practiced.

Lastly, I got a call from the PTA (at least I think it was them). I am now the head room mom for Middle's class. I know the mom who called but obviously she didn't know me well enough to know that I can barely keep my head on straight let alone lead moms in doing things for the class. I said yes because I figure the more involved I am in Middle's class the better off he will be.

I'm sure there will be other adventures to report on later. I have to help in Middle's class today and I am certain there will be entertaining tales to tell.

No comments: