Monday, February 11, 2008

100 posts?

I just saw when I signed into this thing that I am at a 100 posts. How did that happen? This is so much easier for me than journaling. I love blogger :).

I am not going to complain today so this might be short.

M had her baptism on Saturday. I can't believe what a big girl she is. Usually when I have attended baptisms for other kids you find the kids sitting with their parents, usually needing some reassuring.

That wasn't the case for my kid. She was being baptized on the same day as her forever friend and they just sat on the front row as excited as could be. I was so worried about keeping C quiet that I forgot my role as mom and she had to stand there dripping for a while before I took her towel.

We did the confirmations in the chapel. I played a duet with a friend who is a harpist. Then after I thought it would look lovely to have the girls stand by the harp and have their picture taken. How was I supposed to know that we weren't supposed to take pictures in the chapel. It surprised me that I missed such a rule as I LOVE rules.

The shindig after was fine. My house wasn't all the way clean. The bathroom was relatively clean but I forgot to put another hand towel in there. I kept telling my little ones to use my bathroom instead of theirs because I didn't want their dirty little bums sliding around on the seat.

It was a nice day. The kids didn't fight too much. Everyone ate enough food. I had enough leftover lasagna to feed the kids for the next day. What could be better?

Oh, we also got the kids to clean their rooms this weekend. That is better.

No comments: