Friday, February 1, 2008

DH is home!

Repeat ten times! I am excited that he was able to change his flight to a direct one. This is the second time in the last two weeks that he has travelled and I will welcome a little adult conversation. I really do need to say something other than, "You can whine, but do it in your room."

I got my hair chopped again today. It's stacked a little higher in the back. I'm just too lazy to do all that hair that I can't see. It's easier to have it hacked off.

What else? The day was rather uneventful. I would say S went on the potty all day but well, she didn't. One time she was in the bathroom and went on the floor. I couldn't fault her too much. At least the tile is easy to clean up. And really, the boys do that all time because they have bad aim.

Positive Note- (other than dh being home) The ice on the driveway had gotten thick enough that I could shovel a bunch of it away in big sheets. I was really glad because we are supposed to get snow on and off for the next week.

And someone- please tell me why this thing will no longer spell check.

No comments: