It seems that we just can't get a break from being busy. So I figured I would take 3 minutes and quickly update.
Things have been running relatively smoothly here at Chez Crazy. We are still recovering from letting the kids stay up to watch fireworks. There are so schedule dependent as well as sleep dependent. It's a good thing that we try to run a pretty tight ship or we would have cranky cranky kids all the time. Even the biggest one was cranky on Sunday. Sticking to the schedule doesn't make everyone happy though. We just can't please everyone though. I'm all for doing what has to be done even if it isn't popular right now.
And my three minutes are up. I managed to get my floors clean earlier. They already have crumbs. But alas, that is life.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment