Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Good Days

I just had to record that we have had two good days with little Miss S. She hasn't been in timeout even one time. Maybe she has realized that we really do mean business and it just isn't worth it. She hasn't been scowling much or anything. Don't get me wrong. I know this won't last forever because everyone is prone to making mistakes or being grouchy. I'm just enjoying it while it lasts.

D has also been doing somewhat better. He has had a few fits that were pretty big but still, he has been much better.

Last night I tried running on my 'fixed' knee. It didn't hurt. I only did just under two miles to make sure. I didn't want to end up hurting it and then be stuck far away. I used my Nike + thing and it was a great motivator. I was about a minute and a half faster on each mile. For a slowpoke like me that is pretty dang great. I could tell I was running faster though because both my sides hurt and they never hurt. I'm still excited to try again tonight.

No comments: