Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The life of a 4 year old

Today C decided to help her sister do a little scooping up after the dog. I guess one piece was a little tricky and the kid used her HAND. What's worse is that I didn't feel like barfing. Instead I was just like, ick go wash your hands and do a good job scrubbing them.

She has changed her clothes multiple times today. She has settled on a bright lime green shirt and navy blue with purple flowers pants. (I really spelled that flours at first.... I really am losing my mind!)

This afternoon she said, "I can't squeeze my po po." A po po is the ballet teacher's name for your behind muscles. I don't know why C was trying to squeeze her po po since she doesn't take ballet lessons.

This morning she got her violin out first thing so she could practice while DH was still home.

As for the other kids.........

M stayed home from school today. She still has 'the fever'. It makes me wonder if she thinks has 'the plague' or something like that. Not to worry kid, it's just a cold.

T got a little talking to about getting in trouble at school. I guess last week he played on the 'snow mountain'. I guess it's forbidden and after 3 months he couldn't resist and fell in with some 6th graders who were having a snowball fight. He ended up in what I consider detention for a little while. I hate to say it but I'm not that worried about it. I pretended to be frustrated but well, come on, it's a snow mountain. I'm just surprised he hasn't climbed it.

D had a great day at school.

and C... well we already discussed her.

1 comment:

Erika Amonett said...

Caroline = stand up comedian. The stories you tell of her make me laugh out loud. Love her!