Thursday, January 31, 2008

Whew!

Today was much easier. We didn't venture too far during the day. Tonight I was crazy and took out all 5 kids shopping for a baptismal dress for M. Imagine taking that many little ones to a store where everything is white. I know it sounds nuts but it had to be done. I just didn't know when there would be time.

On the way there the kids were watching episodes of Hannah Montana (that were then returned on the way home). S says to me, "Mom, sing with me. It's the best of both words." (She doesn't say worlds, just words.) She has charm that one.

C has added thank you to her vocabulary. It's pretty cute. She says it without even being asked. What a funny little thing. She showed me today that she can go down stairs. I was right behind her. But of course on the very last step she stood up and fell down and bonked her head on the wall. It's a good thing we have a gate on the stairs at our house.

Positive Note- Hmmm... I am really thinking no potty accidents today but I should be more creative. Well, I am grateful that the kids didn't touch a bunch of white things in the store today making it necessary to buy a bunch of extra stuff.
And dang it why won't this thing let me spell check. It obviously will let me change the font!

No comments: