I have to say I love this blogging thing. This is more than I have recorded in pretty much my entire life.
We are visiting family for a couple of days. Wouldn't you know that we would have a throw up incident. D got sick but managed to make it to the bathroom. He didn't make it to the toilet but he did make it to the bathroom which made clean up a little easier. I saw him standing in the bathroom later and realized why it's always such a mess. I guess no one told him to kneel down when he was sick. Now I understand why the bathroom was such a disaster last time.
We ended up still visiting cousins today. It's always a highlight of a trip. And it was great for me to be able to let my guard down and just relax a bit (or 'chillax' as Polly Pocket would say in the movie that I have heard over and over).
And with that I go to bed. Last night was sleepless to some extent and hopefully tonight will be better and S won't turn on the light in our room in the middle of the night and the bed won't break (and that is from just plain ol' sleeping by golly.)
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"STILL visiting cousins" I'm offended! HeHe!
Post a Comment