This isn't going to be some grumbly post. I'll save that for manana ;) or at least another post tonight.
But I did want to mention a little faux pas at the grocery store last night. M and I went there to buy a quick block of cheese (and no the cheese wasn't quick... just the trip to the store). Of course, we ended up buying just a couple of other things. We walked out and it was pretty chilly and windy. I walked up to our car and opened the front driver's door and thought it looked a little too clean to be our car. I went to sit down and someone in the backseat started talking to me.
I was getting in some other person's car. No wonder it looked so clean! And to think some girl was actually in the back seat!
Then, the girl points to my car which is just across from hers. It's the same car, same color, snowboard rack, just cleaner.
How embarrassing!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's awesome........my kids have walked up to the wrong car numerous times in this valley of suv overabundance, but they've never actually gotten in. :)
Love that!!! I will laugh with you about this for a long time!
I've done that before too but never sat down! LOL That is funny!
Post a Comment