Friday, March 28, 2008

Added to yesterday

I thought we made it through a day without C throwing up. I was wrong. It happened once again last night. I called the doc's office today and they told me that sometimes when kids have really bad ear infections it throws off their equilibrium and they end up vomiting. I'm hoping that tomorrow is throw up free. Three nights in a row is plenty.

I found out that T tried using his 'bad finger' to his teacher yesterday. He very remorsefully apologized today.

S was dry once again today. I'll take it while it lasts. As soon as she decides to be unpotty trained it will switch back but for now I'll enjoy it. She did have some rougher moments today but in reality they were pretty toddlerish. I can't get too frustrated with those.

I'm working on figuring out a miracle whinaway method. I ended up taking some of D's big boy toys away today because he wouldn't stop acting like a two year old. He earned some of them back by not throwing tantrums that are more fitting to a two year old. I feel like we have to get this worked on because he turns to whining when he doesn't get his way. I'm worried those other kids are just going to eat him up next year if he does that in school. Sometimes it starts even if someone reaches for a crayon that he was thinking of using. He really can be a sweet kid and I would have for him to not have friends next year because kids won't give him a chance.

It wasn't a bad day (well, except for having to clean throw up off a crib once again). I'm hoping for a good day manana. I did manage to get 3 of them down for naps this afternoon (okay, so I bribed them with letting them have some of their Easter candy) and I was able to get on my treadmill for a whopping 47 minutes. No, I didn't spend much of that time running but I ran longer than the day before and longer than the one before that. I'm trying to add on 30 seconds each day. I want to be able to do the 5k at the end of May.

And off to bed I go. Those kids will be up early I am certain.

No comments: