I took M and a friend to get ice cream tonight. It was fun to see how they are growing up. Her friend does much of the talking and M just does the giggling.
I came home to find T in his bed already. Apparently, he learned how to flip someone off at school. DH said that he had a hard time even managing to get the right finger up. I guess DH inquired about the meaning thinking maybe he didn't know what he was doing and he said that it was his 'bad finger' and that so and so at school had done it and the teacher had said not to use the bad finger.
I have to admit I am glad I wasn't home. I think I would have had a hard time not laughing at him trying to get only one finger up.
On another note, it was a better day for S once again. She is on quite a roll. She was in time out for short durations quite often today but it was for little things like screaming and running in the house.
And, drum roll, she has really started mastering subject pronoun agreement. I have been telling her, "I love you because you are you." She had gotten into this habit of telling me, "I love you mom when you buy me new shoes. I love you when you cut up my sandwich." etc. You get the picture. She now says, "Mom, you love me because I am me." That works much more for me.
Oh and on a positive note once again, little C didn't throw up at all today. It sure beats yesterday. :)
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm just glad to see so many positive notes coming from your place. I know it was getting so discouraging!
I think I would have had a hard time not laughing at T as well.....
-t (the silent)
Post a Comment