I want to write about my date last night but first I need to get down this morning so I have a record of it before the forgetful brain takes over.
DH let me sleep in until 8 this morning. I really was up an hour earlier because there were noisy kids in the house. But he let me go back to sleep which I did happily.
But when I did get up I found out the D had locked DH in D's room (which DH said was A-okay as it gave him a chance to sort through D's stuff a bit). He was screaming and ranting (D not DH). I guess last night DH had asked D to not play with this particular toy in the house because it could hurt someone. He didn't obey when the babysitter and now C's face shows that she ended up as the target. He wouldn't claim that he had done anything wrong. It was all the toy's fault, not his. How could it be his fault?
Good morning Sunday meltdown! (Sunday meltdown should probably be capitalized like a proper noun. It's starting to feel like one.)
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment