I'm giving myself a high five or whatever for getting my keester out of the house and onto the pavement. We didn't go super far or super fast but we moved.
We ran into one stray dog and I managed to not get too freaked out.
Could we have run more? Sure.
Could we have run faster? Most definitely.
Was it great to move and chat it up with a friend? Certainly.
Would I change how we did it? Nope (well, except I wouldn't have gone down a street with a stray dog.)
So, 1.4 miles run and 2.4 miles walked.
We'll see how the knees feel manana. I have them all braced up like an old lady. Of course I am hoping that having a little less weight on my frame will also make running more knee friendly for me.
My choices pretty much were to eat my way out of stress or sweat the stress off a bit. I think this was a wiser choice.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes! Way to go YOU!!
How the heck do you chat with a friend while running? There's NO WAY I could!
Post a Comment