We had, perhaps, the most fun of any spring break days yesterday.
We woke up to a bunch of snow. I'm not complaining. I'm thinking how it's saving me on watering costs ;)
M's foot is still hurting her. Her anxiety is hurting her even more. It was a huge deal to try to get her to walk on it this morning. She was ready to just accept that if she never walks on it she would maybe need a cane.
We drove the hour to S and D's psychiatrists appointment. M hobbled in and she and T waited in the waiting room while I took the other three into the office.
We then flipped around and drove home so S could go to preschool. We were about 8 minutes too late for lunch so we stopped and got something and ate it in the car.
After dropping her off we zoomed back toward the opthamologist's office. M got a curbside drop off with T while I parked the car. All five of us tried to stay squished in the doc's office where there were two chairs :) I kept all the kids away from the equipment with a great game of I Spy (my least favorite game but one I am willing to pull out when desperate). I finally sent T into one of the sitting areas near the office to look at books. I could hear him striking up a conversation with a grandma there. They managed to talk until we left.
M needs a new prescription. Her eyes are worse. The good news is that her lazy eye is still correctable to 20/30.
We picked up S from preschool got a Redbox movie and came home.
I wonder if we can top such a day today :)
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment