It started with D and L in TX. Then me, then DH, then T, M is getting the runny nose that precedes the cough and now C is also not feeling well. I expected her to get it because I have been coughing on her for a week but when she was fine for so long I thought maybe I had passed enough antibodies to her through nursing. I guess not.
I ready for it to be done. But maybe if we get through some of the hard adjustment times while sick when we are better it will seem even nicer.
T and D are getting on each other's nerves. And they can't play in the basement right now because it got flooded too yesterday from that magical toilet. We found out that we have carpet that must be replaced.
I hate to be a downer but I'm wiped. I knew it would be hard to make the adjustments but boy oh boy is it tough when 3/4 of the family is sick.
The good news (as there is always a silver lining) is that bedtime is less than twelve hours away :)
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
yay! for the silver lining.
Hang in there!!!
I'm always thinking of you - wondering how you're doing!!
Have you tried Aleve Sinus and Cold? FABULOUS!!!
I am hoping that the sickies get tired of all the bickering and leave your house ASAP. On the up side, going through trials together is an excellent way to cement relationships. ;)
-me
hey - can i get in on the other blog?
Hi Heather~! I thought I'd pop in and check on how things are going~ so sorry to learn that you guys aren't healthy and are sick! I wish I could send some chicken soup to you guys to help you all feel better... instead, I'll just think of you while I eat some chickenless chicken soup (so... water?). Hang in there! Go away sickies!
Michele~ (from Home Skillets (I hope you remember me and don't think I'm a stalker... I'd hate to have that added to my criminal record... not that I have a criminal record... but hypothetically speaking).)
Thanks everyone. I'll have to check into the Aleve. It's the dang nursing thing that makes it hard to take many meds. If not I would be drinking Nyquil from the bottle ;)
And chickenless chicken soup... LOVE IT! That cracks me up.
Post a Comment