Maybe I am feeling thankful. Maybe I just don't want to clean my icky kitchen floors.
Tonight we were reading scriptures like we always do before bed. DH was on the couch half listening as he has felt really icky today. I was sitting on the floor. It was heavenly. What in the heck? Did this horrible cold take some brain cells with it? Nope. I had T hanging on my back, L to my left snuggling up to me, M on my right leaning on my other arm, and D in front of me looking at the words upside down. For me it will be a treasured family moment. They were all quiet and listened as I read and then retold the story in regular words. I'm hoping to put a sticky in my brain marking that moment so I can access it the next time they flood the toilet or ruin a seat belt.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
and that's what we hoped and prayed for for so long, isn't it? Those moments make all the broken seat belts and flooded hallways insignificant blips.
Post a Comment