Sunday, January 20, 2008

To go to bed or change a diaper

I can't sleep. It could be that I was a little grumpy earlier today and am feeling a little bit bad about it. It could be that I ate too much of my homemade brownie concoction (that wasn't a hit with M). And it could be that I went back to check on the kids and realized that S has a stinky diaper. EWWWW! So, do I wake her or not. I think it's pretty icky to sleep in that state but is it worse to be awakened? And M, the poor thing, is sharing the room with her.

I think I will let her sleep. If she wakes up now and screams C, the baby, will be up too and then the night really will get long.

Still, it's too yucky.

Positive Note- It's going to snow tomorrow.

No comments: