I have yet to even see how far I went. (Don't worry, it won't be that far. I'm slow remember.) I just haven't been able to fit a run in the last few days. It was my turn to drive to ballet today so I dropped the kids off and 'dashed' off. (I'm laughing about the dashing part because that is so not the right word.)
My plan was to go out 25 minutes with 5 minutes of walking as a warm up and then turn around at the 25 minute mark and just head back. Of course I decided to take a short cut and cross some railroad tracks instead of huffing it over a bridge. I got to the tracks and saw a sign that said I could be charged with trespassing by Union Pacific. So I went around and that took more time. I also couldn't slack off because I would be late getting the girls so I had no choice but to run a little extra. But now I feel great.
I shall gmap-pedometer it in a few minutes. I love that website.
What else? S had a great therapy session. She finally quit the shy act and started acting like herself. Things went really well.
All in all, it was a pretty good day. The boys had a play date this morning. I found someone to watch S and D so I can go with T's class to the zoo on Monday. I still have to find someone to dump the baby on. I had planned on just showing up and not being an official helper. I figured I could take T around the zoo and still get some pictures. I guess they aren't really tolerating that now though and it really is a no other kid field trip. Anyway, I'm down to one kid. I'm hopeful.
Positive Note- S had a pretty good day. She is starting to act more and more attached. Whew! Maybe this is going to work. I had a friend tell me that 6 months is a magic mark. Although I am not expecting perfection I think she is right. The last couple of weeks have been much better.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE the new look to your blog! How did you do it!?!? Tell M congrats on the NEW BIKE! That is awesome! We need to get together sometime. Maybe you can talk Sheral into leaving town and come up...we could take the kids to TP.
Hey Vicky, the website I used is ashleysbloglayouts.blogspot.com as it is the only one I can find that is super simple. There are other websites that have super cute layouts but I am just too chicken to mess with the html code a bunch.
That would be fun to get together.
Post a Comment