40 minutes today. I think it really is that IT band thing so I stretched it a bunch and it feels pretty good. I don't know what made me feel like I was superior to everyone else. Of course I needed to stretch. My run was really slow but I made it up the big hill and was able to keep going. It was also very windy. But it felt great. I'm still a chunky monkey but I feel better inside. Maybe it's the running and maybe it's just getting away from life for 45 minutes. I doesn't matter to me. Tomorrow is my official weigh in day (not that anyone is holding me to it because I'm the only one who ever sees it). UGH! Even with my running I am not so certain it will show my progress. I'm mentioning this as the Biggest Loser is on in the other room. Anyway, I'm going to try to have a good run tomorrow. Most likely it will be on the treadmill though and I just can't jog for 40 minutes on the treadmill, especially since we had to steal the little tv from the basement to replace the one upstairs that died.
We failed on the fun spring break today. DH stayed home and other than a few work calls he pretty much worked on the laundry (a task I HATE). I ran to the store sans kiddos and took D to therapy.
There was bad news at therapy. The program his therapist wanted to get him in for the summer won't take him because he hasn't gone to K yet. They might still take him for a late afternoon program. It will depend on bus service. If they don't have it I might have to pass because I can't be driving 40 miles each day for that and 30 miles 4 times a week for ballet lessons. I had my heart set on the program but maybe it's not what would be best for him. Or maybe it just didn't work out because that's how things are.
Positive Note- It stopped snowing long enough for some sun to shine though. It was great!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what the ...???
snow and spring break should not be in the same sentence.
STOP BRAGGING! No one likes a show off. LOL Congrats I wish I could run half that.
Post a Comment