I managed my 3 mile loop with the camera and walked almost 2 at the zoo today. I owe a couple of great ladies big time for watching my kiddos. Little boys at the zoo are so different from girls. Those dang boys just aren't interested enough in posing for cute pictures. T thought that the white alligator was a fake one because it wasn't moving. He started crying because he was scared to go on the train ride. Two other boys were sweet enough to let him sit in the middle so he would be more comfortable. It was fun to have a day with him. And, of course, it was nice to make sure he didn't find his way into the tiger exhibit.
I took C to the doctor today for her 16 month checkup. (Yes, I know it should have been 15 months.) She really has grown. Something happened and her feet pretty much skipped a size in the last month. That's because she is now in the 75% for height. I'm guessing she'll keep sprouting for another 15% or so and then slow down. No wonder she isn't looking little anymore.
2 comments:
You are awesome!! Way to keep on moving! Wasn't the weather PERFECT yesterday? I loved it! Beautiful pictures!
We are moving into the part of the year when I start becoming jealous of your weather. LOL
Post a Comment