Friday, April 18, 2008

New look here

My SIL showed me how easy it is to change my look and so I have copied hers. It's a nice change from my old dots.

We drove back into town today to pick M up from her sleepover. We met my friend and her three cuties for lunch. She commented that when we first met it was two adults and two kids. Today it was two adults and EIGHT kids. We were definitely outnumbered.

Tomorrow M and DH have a 5k. M isn't feeling super great but she wants to do it. I will have my camera handy.

Oh, the lazy susan I bought at IKEA to help me with my dinner didn't help much. T thought it was more of a toy and decided to spin a bowl off of it. LOVELY!

Positive Note- It got warmer and warmer today. Hopefully it will be a great day tomorrow. We have a cousin's birthday party to go to and I know my SIL is looking forward to doing it outside.

1 comment:

jouettelove said...

ooo, i love how cute your blog is now!