What is up with these summer doldrums?
We are doing the split floors thing today. I don't know what is up with S and D. They just don't want to get along. Usually they stick together but not the last two days. So I'm all for them having a little break because I'm so done with bickering and then bickering about who was really bickering.
MIL is taking the kids tonight. I called and asked her what time and she joked that midnight would work. Maybe she wasn't joking ;) Instead we will be able to drop them off at 6pm. So we are going to have a glamorous dinner at Five Guys (they do have bunless burgers after all) and then try to get enough sleep to get up at 5am for our long runs. I think I have DH convinced to stick with me until the sun starts coming up and then he'll go his real speed. I have 11 miles to do and he has 14 and he'll finish first.
Then the plan is to sleep off some of the fatigue, clean the house, take apart M's bunks and move a bed to C's room, mow the lawn, maybe go see a movie, and go to dinner at a nicer restaurant. Then on Sunday we can try to sleep in and actually sit next to each other at church. So it might not be super exciting but it'll be a nice break from doing all those things with kiddos fighting or hanging on an arm.
Friday, June 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment