I'm so thrilled at the moment. Today I went yard sale shopping with a friend. I bought a beautiful faucet for my downstairs' bathroom. It was new in the box. They wanted 25 bucks and I paid 20. The list price on it is $197 dollars. Can you believe anyone would pay that for a faucet? I'm more than thrilled.
I also bought M a desk for her new room, D some roller blades, T a magnetic board for his new room, M a coat, two 12 foot pieces of shelving for when we finish the closets (one dollar each!), and of course a 44 oz. Diet Coke. Don't feel bad for S. I bought her a shirt at Walmart tonight.
We went to my in laws to help plant flowers in their backyard. The kids had a good time. My SIL left out her kids' lunches and we found Sophia with a mouthful of previously munched on Wendy's. C was a turkey. As soon as we got there she sat down and took off her shoes and socks.
I ran some misc. errands tonight. I bought myself a Mother's Day present. Two new pairs of socks that wick. I'm glad to have those. My cotton ones weren't doing the trick so much. DH told me that he hadn't done anything for tomorrow and I told him not to worry. The kids have the things they have made and I would much rather have the dinero go to the basement. I don't need a bunch of gifts. I'm pretty low maintenance.
So I came home and didn't want to run. But I went out. It's too bad it was really late because I could have gone longer. Still, I got over a half hour in. I was happy enough with it. I'm always glad once I am out there.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment