Monday, May 19, 2008

Just a couple of things

I found a little tomato growing in my garden. Oh happy day! I have managed to kill a couple of other tomato plants as well as my beloved Armenian cuke. But oh well, I have a tomato.

Today I was talking to M about her swimming lesson. She said that she liked the backstroke but wasn't 'a fan of freestyle'. Where did she learn to talk like that?

D had a rough morning (four time outs by 8:30 am) but was quite charming for much of the rest of the day. He even came in and asked me if he could help.

S was having a rough day today. She obviously has whatever bug I have so I have to give her a little break. She did kick C today because C was by the television and she didn't like it. Sick or not, you can't be kicking a baby. I hope she feels better tomorrow so the happy S can come back out.

And C, she was a crankster. Just like T, S, and me, she is sick. Boy of boy does she not tolerate it well. She found T's old 'Itsy Bitsy Spiderman' and loves it.

We are hoping to be feeling better tomorrow.

Positive Note- It HAS to be that tomato, oh or maybe the asparagus that is popping up.

No comments: