Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rainy day

I just did what I said I wouldn't do. I ran in my own 'hood'. I just couldn't help it. I told myself I would do better than Monday which meant I had to go around my block at the end of my run. Luckily, it was dark. It's harder to see the jiggling in the dark. I made it 1 hour and 3 minutes. It was a great night for jogging. It rained much of the day and everything smelled really delicious.

I was the washaholic today. I managed to get ALL of the wash done. I take that back. I may have a load now that the kids have gotten into pj's.

S just sneaked out. I can't figure out what she thought she was going to get away with. She just decided to come back out in the tv room two hours after bedtime. She is so exhausted.

I helped the boys clean their room today. It's no wonder they had a hard time finding socks. They were all under their bed with a ton of other things. Now I know they can't blame the girls for eating all the fruit snacks. Tomorrow I tackle the girls room.

And it's off to bed for me. It's not even 10 pm. What a treat!

Positive Note- T-ball was cancelled. I really wasn't in the mood. Gotta love that rain!

1 comment:

Tonia said...

Just wanted to say I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your background.