My house is still a wreck. I'm just going to have to be content with the fact that I took a ballet class that kicked my behind, ran for 45 minutes, mowed the lawn, and held a sleeping C.
That's what I managed to get done.
M got the A okay to go back to pointe work next week. She is happy.
T got in some huge trouble at school. It sounded worse before I heard what might be the whole story. After I read the email, I went and pulled him out of school for the last hour and let him come clean out window wells. No one likes that job. I bet he doesn't do that again.
D had a good day at school or so it seemed. He was especially helpful tonight when I was mowing the lawn. I was grateful for the help. It's a pain to mow under some of the parts of a swingset. I got the okay for him to start dance again in the summer if he wishes. He's excited.
S played and played today. I guess she got a really grouchy voice one time at her friend's house and it caused her voice to go hoarse. But she had a fun day. My friend made her a super cute crocheted headband and she is thrilled to wear it. She looks pretty cute with it on too.
C started having allergy issues after playing in the grass all day. I'm hoping we don't wake up to croup. She's asleep on the floor in the family room and I just can't believe how old she looks. She's a giant.
Let's see... Me? I am sore once again but oh so glad to have another ballet class under my belt and to be caught up on my running. I'm doing a 5k tomorrow and then I'll have to add an extra mile.
DH actually got home at a normal time. AMAZING! He didn't get into his marathon. I can't tell if he's super disappointed or not.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment