Thursday, May 20, 2010

Not much to report

But I did get my run in. The first .6 were not so great as I thought it was brilliant to have C drive her trike around the block with me while I ran. I wasn't smart enough to think that she would stop for every single stinkin' ant and potato bug.

So I ran .6 and then we went home and I started on the treadmill while she jumped on the jumping castle. It was the best I could do.

What else? No news to report on the S funk. She is still in one. I'm hoping tomorrow works out better for her.

Speaking of tomorrow, I am going on a field trip with M. I hope she isn't too embarassed. I will be taking pics so you can harass me if I haven't updated the picture blog in two weeks.

M was a social butterfly. She wants to ride this Ripstik everywhere. Tonight she went to my friend's softball game with her daughter and had a grand ol' time riding the thing. That seems too old dang it!

T tried to get out of cleaning his room. That's about it for him.

D had a little snack meltdown. They have this thing about snacktime. It doesn't matter if they are hungry or not. By the time we got back from buying tomatoes and peppers from the nursery it was 4:45 and just too dang late for snacks. He got over it at dinner time.

S, well she had a day of it. But it was water day at school and she was happy to go and do the fun things there.

C rode that trike so dang slow, jumped on the castle, and helped me make homemade almond joys.

No comments: