Monday, May 3, 2010

Working Working Working Day and Night

DH just left for work. This is worth recording because it was after 9 am when he left. It's a rarity for him to go in so late. I told him to not let anyone harass him as I figured it out and he has worked 33 hours since Friday morning. In fact, I think we should go on a vacation but since that isn't an option he should take sleeping in and a morning run and consider it all good.

The kids are all off to school (the three bigger ones) and I have a second load of laundry going. I would love to type all day to avoid doing more of it but it just isn't going to clean itself. There's enough to keep that machine going for the entire day.

Monday always passes quickly. We have working around the house. Today I'm going to check out some deals at a new grocery store. Just call me the almond queen when I am done because I plan on buying enough to challenge the weight of a young toddler. Then it's lessons lessons lessons... okay.... just violin, swim, and ballet.

Gosh, come to think of it, thinking of it that way makes it seem like it's practically bedtime :)

No comments: