Monday, October 29, 2007

Another day down

Before I get this started I have to mention a friend's funny suggestions for names in this blog.

Oldest- still Oldest
Older-formerly known as Middle
Middle- new kid number 1
Younger-new kid number 2
Youngest- still youngest

Instead I think I'll use an initial. M,T,D,L,C. I'm not sure I will be too good at keeping it straight myself.

We had the kids all day today. We were hoping that the amicus would get the kids in today but we found out it will be tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday morning. The kids slept for what seemed like forever. They were still zonked out at 9:30 this morning. I think they are starting to catch up on a little sleep. As I type this D is still awake. He is fighting it like crazy. He had a pretty good day today and didn't appear so exhausted. On the previous days his eyes have gotten glassed over with fatigue. That didn't happen until tonight.

We went to get some film of the birthmom's developed today. I am giving her the film and a cd and keeping a cd for the kids. There are some cute pictures of the kids in there. We bought the kids some necessities. They were thrilled with new toothbrushes, underwear, and socks, and of course some little hair barrettes for L. They had their first lesson in being a member of our family though. You don't always get what you want and throwing a fit doesn't help.

We headed to Joe's Crab Shack for lunch so the kids could play. It was the strangest place for a restaurant. It was pretty much ON the highway. I have never eaten at such a loud restaurant.

Dang, just remembered I need to talk to my kiddos at home. I'll have to finish this later.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Look! You have a new theme in names ... They all have a roman numeral for an inital, lol.