I'm very disheartened, enough that I can't come up with something funny to say. I am guessing we have lost the little girl. Her mom has been talking to her pastor and I fear that he will encourage her to not place her children with a Mormon family. I swear we aren't rotten people.
The birth dad says that maybe talking to her would help but that she most likely won't be nice at all. I'll do what it takes to help things along but I am so not into conflict. I'm a pleaser dang it. All I can do is pray that I can say things that will soften her heart and that she might find comfort in knowing that her kids are in a good and loving environment.
It's been a very long time since I have felt this forlorn. It's like a dementor has been lurking inside my house.
But what do you do in cases like this? Press on. I'm going to go fold laundry, match socks (one of my least favorite jobs), and do dishes. They are still coming to update our homestudy tomorrow and so the house needs to be in good shape. I also have a favorite little neighborkiddo coming over in the morning so I will most likely not get so much done then.
I just hope that what's best for the kids happens. The fixer/pleaser in me doesn't really like this much.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
{{{{{hugs}}}}}
I hate that this is happening.
Many thoughts are headed your way along with my continued prayers.
Post a Comment