Remember those bottles of chicken? Did I mention that when I was headed over to my friend's house that one of my tupperware containers spilled. I went home and cleaned up the chicken juice and sucked it up into the steam vac.
Yesterday the car smelled a little funny. Today it was worse than disgusting. I still had to drive to ballet and so we went with the windows down. I looked back at Middle while he was gagging away. He found a solution in taking off his shoes and breathing them instead. That's how icky it was. I'll be taking it to be professionally cleaned tomorrow. It reminded me of the icky roast in Las Vegas. Oh how I wish I could just find a roast I forgot to take into the house.
I talked to the birthmom today for probably an hour. She was very nice and spoke very lovingly about her children. It just makes me wonder how this type of thing can happen to regular people.
The bunkbeds are assembled thanks to my friends. I wasn't enough help I'm afraid. They look beautiful though. I'm so lucky to have good and talented friends.
I'm wiped out. It has been a long day and I have much to do. I figured I should write something about the icky chicken though and Middle's solution to being in the car with the 'stank' as he called it.
All is well, right?
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment