Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sorry, not a lot of time to post

We have the little ones. They are cute little buggers. It is more complicated than we thought and we know we have a very long road ahead of us. I'll try to update more soon.

As for Oldest (and still oldest), she went to Hannah Montana with a friend. It was AWESOME she said. Middle at home is starting to miss us.

I need to be home. I don't' know how these kids have survived without a home. I have only been away for two days and need it back.

It was a bit of a weepy day for both dh and me. It's not often he cries. The only other times I have seen him cry have been when Nikolas and Joshua were born and buried and when his brother came home from a mission (yeah... shouldn't he have cried on our wedding day instead of that I ask you). This is really difficult for him too.

Off I go. I have kids to attend to.

No comments: