I won't go into details at the moment. To be honest, I can't keep everything straight in my mind at the moment. Life might get a lot crazier here soon and it would be wanted craziness. More info on that later.
Oldest did a 5k in the rain with DH today. She was the only kid and the people there thought she was the cutest thing. Due to the rain, some people left early and didn't pick up their age placing prizes. They called Oldest up as the winner in the newly created (just created) kids division. She came back to us so happy and asked why her envelope said under 30, 3rd place. I told her she was 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in her division. They she asked, "Then why does it say male?" Hee hee. It doesn't matter. It had a 20 dollar visa card in it. She was more than thrilled. Sometimes being a cutie pie pays off :)
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
prayers and positive thoughts your way, baby ♥
Post a Comment