Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ho hum

Should I start on a positive note? I got so much accomplished during the first part of the day. I did loads (plural you might notice) of wash and folded many more. I did my dishes and swept the floor, watched a neighborchild, read some stories, dusted in my family room, etc.

Then came the call telling us that maybe our birthmom was going to change her mind and split the kids up. My heart is just so heavy thinking of what a bad thing that is for the kids. I don't want to be selfish at all. If there was another great family out there that was better suited for them then so be it. All is well. (Right?) But you know, splitting those little kids up is just so not right. She had decided once before that it wasn't the way to go when the opportunity came up. So why now? The birthdad called up and asked us to pray for her so pray I am doing. I so hope she can find it in her to do what is right for the kids, even if it doesn't involve us. My heart is just breaking for them.

No comments: