Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Growing Up

Today C was throwing a big fat fit. She had taken toilet paper in the bathroom, gotten it wet, and then put it all over the walls. You can imagine how incredibly thrilled I was. I told her she had to clean it up before dinner and that just didn't go over well with her. She told me she hated jobs. Then she sobbed big crocodile tears. She continued with tears that looked real and asked to be held. I picked her up and she said, "People don't think I'm cute anymore."

Of course they think you are cute.

Just not when there is disgusting toilet paper on the walls in the bathroom.

(On a side note, she had me cracking up earlier today when, just as I was gathering up everyone to go pick up S from preschool she came out wearing a shirt and a rubber glove on one foot. She thinks it makes her a duck. But other than that she was naked. What a funny little thing.)

No comments: