That question put today into a tailspin. I don't need to go into it because I will surely remember just from writing that.
Today in Relief Society the lesson mentioned how it is through our trials we learn patience, endurance, and charity. I'm so not an expert in any of these. And to think I keep wondering why things are still so rough. The person who gave the lesson did such a great job and got me thinking about my life and what it's purpose is.
I'm so glad the kids are all in bed. It took a while for things to quiet down tonight. What a blessing a quiet house can be after a rough day.
And now I rest. Whew! I will check on T to make sure he is breathing well and then rest and hope things are a little better tomorrow. I'm not counting on it, but it sure would be nice.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment