Thursday, August 7, 2008

How Not to Kill a Fly

We have had our fair share of flies in the house. (I know all moms are not even wondering why. Yes, it is the fact that 5 kids and all of their friends leave the doors open. If you are wondering why it's cooling down a few degrees outside you can thank us too.)

Today there was a particularly pesty one in the bathroom as I did my hair.

I tried to blow dry him dead. It didn't work.

It's too bad I just can't find my bug zapper paddle that dh got me for my birthday one year. My brand new bug zapper paddle didn't see a lot of action due to the fact that there aren't really any flying bugs in the winter. And then I put it in a safe place. It'll be an antique by the time I find it.

No comments: