Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Just one last note

Tonight a good friend and I stole another friend from her husband and went out and grabbed dessert. I just have to add a note to this blog about it because I want to make sure I remember some day how lucky I am to have such great friends.

While leaving our neighborhood we saw a beautiful vibrant rainbow (actually a double). Our kidnapped friend asked to borrow my cell phone (which is dead from the vase incident) and then borrowed my other friends. She just wanted to call home to tell her kids to look outside at the beautiful rainbow. What a tender friend. I don't know if there are many people in the world that can find beauty in everything like this friend.

And on a funny note, my other friend got a text about a girl she had helped for a previous pageant. The girl was doing another one and forgot the bottoms to her swimsuit. She had to wear shorts. There's a reason to wear a one piece suit right there. :)

No comments: